Saturday, October 18, 2014

141017 The Red Bullet Concert D-1



Yaaaay! Today is the day. They're starting to reach their dream and it's starting today. All the hardworks, the sweat, the sleepless nights, all of it. It paid off... Their parents must be so proud of them. Seriously, Bangtan was the best thing had happened in my life. ARMYs are so lucky to have them.


"Hey ARMY, I really enjoyed our concert. I know that everyone really wanted to see us today. I am happy. Tomorrow, I'm excited to show everyone some of  my aegyo. Please be ready for it!"-Jimin 


"Today, We are finally starting to have our performance. I always feel encourage by the sounds of the fans cheering. Thank you!"-Jungkook 

(credits to soawkward for the translation)

I'm literally crying right now. I don't know what to do. They're so precious seriously. And I'm Taehyunged again. Any hair color really suits him, why so unfair? ._. He's being an alien again, as usual.






No comments:

Post a Comment